Sony Creative Software Inc. - Vegas Pro 8

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Manage Your Music with iTunes

I have opened my account at the iTunes Store. iTunes is available as a free
download for Macintosh and Windows operating systems from Apple's website and is
used for playing and organizing digital music and video files. I downloaded the
FREE Single of the Week. I did this for 3 weeks and had beautiful Christmas
music. These downloads went to my Music Library. There I added some music I
already had on my computer. I added the songs I liked to a Music List, selected
that List, and burned a CD which I can play on any CD player. It all was so
simple!

I don’t yet have an iPod or MP3 player, but being one of the older generation, I
have a CD player in my home and auto. I have casset tapes I would love to have on
CD. I am researching how to transfer this music. I will write about it when I
have succeeded. However, there was a song I had on cassett that I really wanted;
I searched for it at iTunes and found it performed by 7 or 8 artists. I have
spent hours in music sections searching for this song and now in just a few
minutes I have it. It isn’t free but it would not have been free in Wal Mart or
any other retail store. The cost to purchase a single at iTunes is only $.99.
Once I purchase the song, it is added to my library and I can burn it to CD or
download it to an iPod or MP3 player.

Visit the Apple Store today and put your music and video collection a click away.
Organize, browse, grow, and share your digital music and video collection with
iTunes.

No comments: